Car Club Challenge Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CCCA conducts Car Club Challenge races at Pacific Raceways and Bremerton Raceway during the regular racing season.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Video - First time in the 10's.... ALL MOTOR BABY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CoupeCrazy

CoupeCrazy

Video - First time in the 10's.... ALL MOTOR BABY Empty
PostSubject: Video - First time in the 10's.... ALL MOTOR BABY   Video - First time in the 10's.... ALL MOTOR BABY I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:14 pm

Well it’s been a long time in the making, but my dad and I made our car reach our first goal. We can now say we have a 10 second all motor street car. Last Friday night at the track we were running close, 11.10, 11.04, 11.06, 11.00.... then the 10.99!

We are both very happy breaking the 10 second barrier and now look forward to continue making tweaks and critiques to keep shaving a tenth here and there to be even faster. Reaching this goal just means we need to set a new one, this going faster stuff sure is addicting. We have officially shaved a total of 4 seconds off the ET since we started building this car. When will enough be enough….. no one will ever know!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg0CilwwfGk

Back to top Go down
esoteric

PostSubject: Re: Video - First time in the 10's.... ALL MOTOR BABY   Video - First time in the 10's.... ALL MOTOR BABY I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm

Congratulations! You've done beautiful work. That car is sanitary.
Back to top Go down
GT347

GT347

PostSubject: Re: Video - First time in the 10's.... ALL MOTOR BABY   Video - First time in the 10's.... ALL MOTOR BABY I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:11 am

Great job Josh! Yo uand your dad have done a masterful job! Good looking car, and fast. What more could one ask for!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video - First time in the 10's.... ALL MOTOR BABY   Video - First time in the 10's.... ALL MOTOR BABY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video - First time in the 10's.... ALL MOTOR BABY
Page 1 of 1