Car Club Challenge Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CCCA conducts Car Club Challenge races at Pacific Raceways and Bremerton Raceway during the regular racing season.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And another New Guy to the forums!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alikazam

And another New Guy to the forums! Empty
PostSubject: And another New Guy to the forums!   And another New Guy to the forums! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:59 am

So, I'm here now Smile Do I get a cookie? Very Happy

Congrats team Mopar, 2010 champs! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.koracing.net/alik
Slim

Slim

PostSubject: Re: And another New Guy to the forums!   And another New Guy to the forums! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:30 am

Howdie Alik! Welcome to the new site Surprised
Back to top Go down
OneSicSRT

OneSicSRT

PostSubject: Re: And another New Guy to the forums!   And another New Guy to the forums! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:51 am

I love being in First Place!! Trophy looks great anywhere I put it!
Back to top Go down
GT347

GT347

PostSubject: Re: And another New Guy to the forums!   And another New Guy to the forums! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:40 pm

OneSicSRT wrote:

I am glad that it looks great no matter where you put it. Cause next year ya'll get to put it in the Ford Drag Team hands! Razz
Back to top Go down
Slim

Slim

PostSubject: Re: And another New Guy to the forums!   And another New Guy to the forums! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:49 pm

GT347 wrote:
OneSicSRT wrote:

I am glad that it looks great no matter where you put it. Cause next year ya'll get to put it in the Ford Drag Team hands! Razz

Oh as the shiny prestigious gauntlet clang's loudly as it skips across the ground after being thrown down by the Ford Drag Team's President!
Back to top Go down
GT347

GT347

PostSubject: Re: And another New Guy to the forums!   And another New Guy to the forums! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:03 pm

Slim wrote:
GT347 wrote:
OneSicSRT wrote:

Oh as the shiny prestigious gauntlet clang's loudly as it skips across the ground after being thrown down by the Ford Drag Team's Captain!

LOL! Ya got a way with words Slim. lol! I figured we all needed a little something (bench racing) to carry us through til race season begins. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And another New Guy to the forums!   And another New Guy to the forums! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And another New Guy to the forums!
Page 1 of 1