Car Club Challenge Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CCCA conducts Car Club Challenge races at Pacific Raceways and Bremerton Raceway during the regular racing season.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Somebody delete/block the stupid spammer!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
redmach1

Somebody delete/block the stupid spammer!! Empty
PostSubject: Somebody delete/block the stupid spammer!!   Somebody delete/block the stupid spammer!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:46 am

That's ridiculous......
Back to top Go down
Slim

Slim

PostSubject: Re: Somebody delete/block the stupid spammer!!   Somebody delete/block the stupid spammer!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:08 am

Hey! I have a right to be here. :p
Back to top Go down
redmach1

PostSubject: Re: Somebody delete/block the stupid spammer!!   Somebody delete/block the stupid spammer!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:57 am

So you're the culprit! affraid lol!
see ya Friday?
Back to top Go down
Slim

Slim

PostSubject: Re: Somebody delete/block the stupid spammer!!   Somebody delete/block the stupid spammer!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:02 am

I'll be there!
Back to top Go down
NWDragRacer

PostSubject: Changes to forum registration to block spammers   Somebody delete/block the stupid spammer!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:18 am

I have set the forum to require administrator approval for forum membership. I hope this will help keep the spammers out. If you hear of anyone having trouble registering, send me a message and I'll look into it. It helps if there is something that helps identify them like a team number or such.

Don
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somebody delete/block the stupid spammer!!   Somebody delete/block the stupid spammer!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somebody delete/block the stupid spammer!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Car Club Challenge Association :: General Discussion :: CCCA Racing-
Jump to: