Car Club Challenge Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CCCA conducts Car Club Challenge races at Pacific Raceways and Bremerton Raceway during the regular racing season.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How many races do you want for each track?

Go down 
2 posters

How Many Race Dates should we have for each track?
A) 4
How many races do you want for each track? I_vote_lcap0%How many races do you want for each track? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
B) 5
How many races do you want for each track? I_vote_lcap14%How many races do you want for each track? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
C) 6
How many races do you want for each track? I_vote_lcap57%How many races do you want for each track? I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
D) 7
How many races do you want for each track? I_vote_lcap14%How many races do you want for each track? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
E) More
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
GT347

GT347

How many races do you want for each track? Empty
PostSubject: How many races do you want for each track?   How many races do you want for each track? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:53 pm

Not that we will get what we ask for from the tracks, but we will try
Back to top Go down
OneSicSRT

OneSicSRT

PostSubject: Re: How many races do you want for each track?   How many races do you want for each track? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:11 am

I didn't see "A Shitload" as one of the choices..
Back to top Go down
GT347

GT347

PostSubject: Re: How many races do you want for each track?   How many races do you want for each track? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:00 am

We have six races at Bremerton. Waiting til January to talk with Pacific
Back to top Go down
OneSicSRT

OneSicSRT

PostSubject: Re: How many races do you want for each track?   How many races do you want for each track? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:16 am

GT347 wrote:
Razz

Any idea what takes them so long? Seems like bremerton is the bigger track with much more activity and yet that schedule comes out first. Can't wait to go racing! Putting a line lock in soon, I really need to try it out.
Back to top Go down
GT347

GT347

PostSubject: Re: How many races do you want for each track?   How many races do you want for each track? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:40 am

OneSicSRT wrote:
GT347 wrote:
Razz

Any idea what takes them so long? Seems like bremerton is the bigger track with much more activity and yet that schedule comes out first. Can't wait to go racing! Putting a line lock in soon, I really need to try it out.

Not sure, but PR waits until January to develop their schedule. Yeah I gotta put a line lock in also. Until the track opens, it is old hotrod/car movies til then. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many races do you want for each track?   How many races do you want for each track? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many races do you want for each track?
Page 1 of 1