Car Club Challenge Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CCCA conducts Car Club Challenge races at Pacific Raceways and Bremerton Raceway during the regular racing season.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Member from Kent, WA...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Five Oh Brian

Five Oh Brian

New Member from Kent, WA... Empty
PostSubject: New Member from Kent, WA...   New Member from Kent, WA... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:21 pm

Hi, all, I've only participated in one Car Club event, but plan on attending them regularly next season. I've drag raced at Pacific Raceways for 28 years and just started drag racing at Bremerton a couple years ago. I've owned 6 Mustangs over the years.

Some of you may have seen my current car at the tracks. It's a stealthy, alloy gray 07 Mustang GT coupe that is dressed down to look more like a V6 model. It features a Vortech V2 supercharger and has run a best 1/4 mile of 11.79 @ 113.9 at PR, and 11.85 @ 113.5 at Bremerton.
Back to top Go down
Marc S

Marc S

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Kent, WA...   New Member from Kent, WA... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:20 am

Hey, I know you. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Five Oh Brian

Five Oh Brian

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Kent, WA...   New Member from Kent, WA... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:14 am

Marc S wrote:
Hey, I know you. Welcome.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. All signed up for the CCCA Dyno Day at the HP Ranch this Saturday (and my wife said she'd loan me the $60 to participate - LOL). It'll be interesting to see how much power my car really makes as it hasn't been on John's dyno in quite awhile (and several small mods ago).
Back to top Go down
GT347

GT347

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Kent, WA...   New Member from Kent, WA... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:55 pm

Welcome Brian and Marc! The dyno day between the MFG's should be a real kick!
Back to top Go down
Five Oh Brian

Five Oh Brian

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Kent, WA...   New Member from Kent, WA... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:40 pm

GT347 wrote:
Welcome Brian and Marc! The dyno day between the MFG's should be a real kick!

Thank you; looking forward to the dyno day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Kent, WA...   New Member from Kent, WA... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Member from Kent, WA...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Car Club Challenge Association :: New Member-
Jump to: