Car Club Challenge Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CCCA conducts Car Club Challenge races at Pacific Raceways and Bremerton Raceway during the regular racing season.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SoCal (San Diego) transplant here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Moe

Mr. Moe

SoCal (San Diego) transplant here Empty
PostSubject: SoCal (San Diego) transplant here   SoCal (San Diego) transplant here I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:44 am

Participated in a couple races in Bremerton since I have been here. I live in Oak harbor so couldn't get out there and participate as much as I wanted, but now work has my offices in Everett and Bremerton (PSNS) so Now I will be able to come and participate in Friday night fun time. Looking forward to getting the Jeep some more runs here in the PNW.
Back to top Go down
GT347

GT347

PostSubject: Re: SoCal (San Diego) transplant here   SoCal (San Diego) transplant here I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:22 pm

Welcome Mr. Moe. As you apparently already know, our weather is quite comparable to So Cal - NOT Razz
Just in case you are not aware, the CCCA is holding a Dyno Day on April 2nd at The Mustang Shop. If you are interested, see the thread on this forum named Dyno Day Competition
Back to top Go down
Slim

Slim

PostSubject: Re: SoCal (San Diego) transplant here   SoCal (San Diego) transplant here I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:47 am

Hey Moe, glad you found us. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoCal (San Diego) transplant here   SoCal (San Diego) transplant here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoCal (San Diego) transplant here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Car Club Challenge Association :: New Member-
Jump to: