The CCCA conducts Car Club Challenge races at Pacific Raceways and Bremerton Raceway during the regular racing season.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

CCCA Racing VIDEO from bremerton Race 1 - 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CoupeCrazy

PostSubject: CCCA Racing VIDEO from bremerton Race 1 - 2011   Tue May 03, 2011 8:49 pm

Here is a video of a few of you guys racing. Sorry it’s not the best quality... we'll work on that as the year progresses.
I didn’t see a good spot for video posts, but figured the title of CCCA Racing, and the video being such... this would work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D-Ya-QLMzc

[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GT347

PostSubject: Re: CCCA Racing VIDEO from bremerton Race 1 - 2011   Wed May 04, 2011 5:17 pm

Cool vids - thx Josh!

Current CCCA Treasurer
W01 Ford Drag Team Capt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
esoteric

PostSubject: Re: CCCA Racing VIDEO from bremerton Race 1 - 2011   Fri May 06, 2011 3:16 am

Thanks for posting, Josh. That's the first time in years I've seen my car make a pass. Are you planning on racing this coming Saturday? Were you able to buy the taller tires? The ET Streets are still available on CS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoupeCrazy

PostSubject: Re: CCCA Racing VIDEO from bremerton Race 1 - 2011   Sun May 08, 2011 3:06 am

Well we were planning on coming to race today.... but thought for sure it was a rainout. Just getting online now and realized it wasn’t. bummer, oh well looks like many were thinking along our lines as well. Yes we did buy those ET streets off Craig’s list. They were a little more used for our liking but we got them anyway… hoping to just get through this season with them, and then we will get some new ones. It will at least give us the opportunity to try out the taller size and make sure it gets us the output we are looking for. See ya at the next race.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marc S

PostSubject: Re: CCCA Racing VIDEO from bremerton Race 1 - 2011   Sun May 08, 2011 7:42 am

Cool video, nice job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CCCA Racing VIDEO from bremerton Race 1 - 2011   

Back to top Go down

CCCA Racing VIDEO from bremerton Race 1 - 2011
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1