Car Club Challenge Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CCCA conducts Car Club Challenge races at Pacific Raceways and Bremerton Raceway during the regular racing season.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

October Meeting Agenda

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GT347

GT347

October Meeting Agenda Empty
PostSubject: October Meeting Agenda   October Meeting Agenda I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:04 pm

I am working on an agenda for the Oct mtg. This thread is for CCCA members to posts items that they would like to see on the agenda. This will give people time to think about things in advance. Please be brief, but clear on your point.

1) Lane Choice - Slim
2) Tie breaker - Slim
3) How best to get more Teams - Kent
Back to top Go down
Slim

Slim

PostSubject: Re: October Meeting Agenda   October Meeting Agenda I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:11 am

Well for starters we can discuss having a rule to decide lane choice.
Also the topic most recent on everyone's minds, determining ties in championship points.
Back to top Go down
SeaHawk

PostSubject: Re: October Meeting Agenda   October Meeting Agenda I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:49 pm

Regarding the ties, it may be worth noting the possible combinations that may happen so nothing gets left unconsidered. Also, do we need to iterate a breaker down for at least the top three spots, since we only have one trophy of each?
Back to top Go down
Twisted Z

Twisted Z

PostSubject: Re: October Meeting Agenda   October Meeting Agenda I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:09 pm

well IMHO faster car should get lane choice.

I think we should also cover the proper way to burn people at the steak!

J/K Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ssefi.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October Meeting Agenda   October Meeting Agenda I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

October Meeting Agenda
Page 1 of 1