Car Club Challenge Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CCCA conducts Car Club Challenge races at Pacific Raceways and Bremerton Raceway during the regular racing season.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

another newbie to the forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jtmustang

another newbie to the forum Empty
PostSubject: another newbie to the forum   another newbie to the forum I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:04 pm

Hello , my name is jason and i see a few names i recognize and im on a few forumns also as the same name..One being seattleblueovals where i learned about the CCCA. I am working on a 93' coupe right now and am in the paint stages right now , plans at the moment are still up in the air on the motor will either be a N/A small block or DIY turbo SBF..

and hope ...HOPE to have it together and come out and race next year... Very Happy

Last edited by jtmustang on Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GT347

GT347

PostSubject: Re: another newbie to the forum   another newbie to the forum I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:05 pm

jtmustang wrote:
Hello , my name is jason and i see a few names i recognize and im on a few forumns also as the same name..One being seattleblueovals where i learned about the CCCA. I am working on a 93' couope right now and am in the paint stages right now , plans at the moment are still up in the air on the motor will either be a N/A small block or DIY turbo SBF..

and hope ...HOPE to have it together and come out and race next year... Very Happy

Hi Jason, Welcome! How about some pics of your winter project. See thread for Winter projects. Smile
Back to top Go down
jtmustang

PostSubject: Re: another newbie to the forum   another newbie to the forum I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:11 pm

thanx kent,

my project is kinda gutted and ugly at the moment but i will get some pics up soon. hoping to spray the engine bay and all the jams this weekend..

car is being painted arctic white.
Back to top Go down
Slim

Slim

PostSubject: Re: another newbie to the forum   another newbie to the forum I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:05 pm

Welcome Jason from one of those wacky Mopar guys!
Back to top Go down
OneSicSRT

OneSicSRT

PostSubject: Re: another newbie to the forum   another newbie to the forum I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:38 am

welcome newbie....Hm....looks like another new Ford guy to take down on race day!!

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another newbie to the forum   another newbie to the forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another newbie to the forum
Page 1 of 1