Car Club Challenge Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CCCA conducts Car Club Challenge races at Pacific Raceways and Bremerton Raceway during the regular racing season.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FDT Girl! Hello Team!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
06GTGirl

06GTGirl

FDT Girl!  Hello Team! Empty
PostSubject: FDT Girl! Hello Team!   FDT Girl!  Hello Team! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:43 pm

Hello FDT and others!
I missed this race season so I'm sure there's a lot of new people on the team! I wish racing season was all year long, of course it doens't help when my neighbors insist on me peeling out for them everytime they're outside! ...good neighbors... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FDT Girl! Hello Team!   FDT Girl!  Hello Team! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:34 pm

06GTGirl wrote:
Hello FDT and others!
I missed this race season so I'm sure there's a lot of new people on the team! I wish racing season was all year long, of course it doens't help when my neighbors insist on me peeling out for them everytime they're outside! ...good neighbors... Very Happy

Hi Cindy! Now that you have drag radials, it will be time next season to give them a workout. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://carclubchallenge.forumotion.com
06GTGirl

06GTGirl

PostSubject: Re: FDT Girl! Hello Team!   FDT Girl!  Hello Team! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:48 pm

Thanks for the picture! I think my buddy and I need a newer, updated, picture of us at the track together! Perhaps a pic of both of us giving our drag radials a spin!
Back to top Go down
GT347

GT347

PostSubject: Re: FDT Girl! Hello Team!   FDT Girl!  Hello Team! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:53 pm

06GTGirl wrote:
Thanks for the picture! I think my buddy and I need a newer, updated, picture of us at the track together! Perhaps a pic of both of us giving our drag radials a spin!
Did you hear that Marcie, that sounds like a challenge!
Back to top Go down
06GTGirl

06GTGirl

PostSubject: Re: FDT Girl! Hello Team!   FDT Girl!  Hello Team! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:58 pm

Where is Miss Marcie? She hasn't seen the picture yet and she has yet to post!
Back to top Go down
GT347

GT347

PostSubject: Re: FDT Girl! Hello Team!   FDT Girl!  Hello Team! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:07 pm

06GTGirl wrote:
Where is Miss Marcie? She hasn't seen the picture yet and she has yet to post!
She actually posted yesterday ref
https://carclubchallenge.forumotion.com/ccca-racing-f5/congratulations-to-the-mopar-drag-team-t9.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FDT Girl! Hello Team!   FDT Girl!  Hello Team! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FDT Girl! Hello Team!
Page 1 of 1