Car Club Challenge Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CCCA conducts Car Club Challenge races at Pacific Raceways and Bremerton Raceway during the regular racing season.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for GM cars to start a new team

Go down 
+3
NWDragRacer
GT347
camarossowner
7 posters
AuthorMessage
camarossowner

Looking for GM cars to start a new team Empty
PostSubject: Looking for GM cars to start a new team   Looking for GM cars to start a new team I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:05 am

The PNWCC is looking to start a GM CCC team to help compete with Mopar and Ford team. The Camaro club averages about 9 racer per race and would like to double those numbers. So, please post here if you would like to join this team. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
GT347

GT347

PostSubject: Re: Looking for GM cars to start a new team   Looking for GM cars to start a new team I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:43 am

camarossowner wrote:
The PNWCC is looking to start a GM CCC team to help compete with Mopar and Ford team. The Camaro club averages about 9 racer per race and would like to double those numbers. So, please post here if you would like to join this team. Thanks.

Great idea Tom! I will pass the word to some Pontiac friends of mine!
Back to top Go down
NWDragRacer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for GM cars to start a new team   Looking for GM cars to start a new team I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:53 am

camarossowner wrote:

Thanks Tom!!

At the PNWCC meeting last Saturday, all the racers were very much in favor of creating a new team.

I vote we call ourselves GMen

Wink

Don
Back to top Go down
gtpilot

gtpilot

PostSubject: Re: Looking for GM cars to start a new team   Looking for GM cars to start a new team I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:01 am

I've thought about this a few years ago but with just an all Pontiac Team. I think it's a good idea if it comes down to a numbers game to compete against the 2 biggest teams, nothing worse than being a small team knowing that no matter how you do, you'll never get your team to match the numbers of the bigger teams. I'm very interested in this and will bring it up to fellow club members to get their input.
Back to top Go down
http://www.seaclubgp.com
camarossowner

PostSubject: Race dates   Looking for GM cars to start a new team I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:14 am

HERE ARE THE DATES FOR BREMERTON RACEWAY APRIL 23RD, MAY 7TH, JUNE 4TH, JULY 9TH, AUGUST 13TH, SEPTEMBER 17TH 2011.
Back to top Go down
Sticks n Stones

PostSubject: Re: Looking for GM cars to start a new team   Looking for GM cars to start a new team I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:30 pm

NWDragRacer wrote:
Thanks Tom!!

At the PNWCC meeting last Saturday, all the racers were very much in favor of creating a new team.

Wink

Don
Naw, how about "La Shivi X" (LSX)? Or "The Generals"? Or maybe "Bowtie Ponchos"?

Regardless, I'm all for it.
Back to top Go down
GT347

GT347

PostSubject: Re: Looking for GM cars to start a new team   Looking for GM cars to start a new team I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:32 pm

Sticks n Stones wrote:
NWDragRacer wrote:
Thanks Tom!!

Wink

Don
Naw, how about "La Shivi X" (LSX)? Or "The Generals"? Or maybe "Bowtie Ponchos"?

Regardless, I'm all for it.

Hmmm, if it will help, I am sure some of us Ford guys could come up with some names for you guys. Just try'in to be helpful. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sticks n Stones

PostSubject: Re: Looking for GM cars to start a new team   Looking for GM cars to start a new team I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:35 am

GT347 wrote:
Sticks n Stones wrote:
Hmmm, if it will help, I am sure some of us Ford guys could come up with some names for you guys. Just try'in to be helpful. Twisted Evil

Fair is fair I guess: After our faithfull forefathers helped convince ole' Henry that he should name his car company "Ford" and that it, in fact, wasn't too generic a name like "Smith" or "Jones"- and that keeping to four letters made it easier for potential owners to pronounce, too. Little did they know that there verboise hyperbole would in fact prove to be true... Because, as we all know, rednecks in fact due love four letter words. Wink

How am I doing so far? Any Dodge guys out there now that I'm done with the low hanging fruit?

J/K guys, I've owned a few Fords before. And wouldnt mind a tune, catback, CAI, 3.73 geared M6 5.0 for a DD.
Back to top Go down
GT347

GT347

PostSubject: Re: Looking for GM cars to start a new team   Looking for GM cars to start a new team I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 3:53 am

Sticks n Stones wrote:
GT347 wrote:
Sticks n Stones wrote:

Fair is fair I guess: After our faithfull forefathers helped convince ole' Henry that he should name his car company "Ford" and that it, in fact, wasn't too generic a name like "Smith" or "Jones"- and that keeping to four letters made it easier for potential owners to pronounce, too. Little did they know that there verboise hyperbole would in fact prove to be true... Because, as we all know, rednecks in fact due love four letter words. Wink

How am I doing so far? Any Dodge guys out there now that I'm done with the low hanging fruit?

J/K guys, I've owned a few Fords before. And wouldnt mind a tune, catback, CAI, 3.73 geared M6 5.0 for a DD.

Pretty good Tracy! lol!
Back to top Go down
NWDragRacer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for GM cars to start a new team   Looking for GM cars to start a new team I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:14 am

Sticks n Stones wrote:
GT347 wrote:
Sticks n Stones wrote:

Shoudn't that be.... "Cuze, azwe alno, redd neks does luve demm furr letr wurd.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GT347

GT347

PostSubject: Re: Looking for GM cars to start a new team   Looking for GM cars to start a new team I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:48 pm

NWDragRacer wrote:
Sticks n Stones wrote:
GT347 wrote:
Sticks n Stones wrote:

Very Happy

Wow, you do that pretty good Don!. Of course, Chev is a four-letter word. jocolor
Back to top Go down
NWDragRacer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for GM cars to start a new team   Looking for GM cars to start a new team I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:03 am

GT347 wrote:
NWDragRacer wrote:
Sticks n Stones wrote:
GT347 wrote:
Sticks n Stones wrote:

Very Happy

Wow, you do that pretty good Don!. Of course, Chev is a four-letter word. jocolor

My kids were teenagers when the found out that Ford was not "the four letter F word" everyone was talking about.
Back to top Go down
GT347

GT347

PostSubject: Re: Looking for GM cars to start a new team   Looking for GM cars to start a new team I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:43 am

NWDragRacer wrote:
GT347 wrote:
NWDragRacer wrote:
Sticks n Stones wrote:
GT347 wrote:
Sticks n Stones wrote:

Very Happy

My kids were teenagers when the found out that Ford was not "the four letter F word" everyone was talking about.

Ah, now thats just not right! Razz

Back to top Go down
gtpilot

gtpilot

PostSubject: Re: Looking for GM cars to start a new team   Looking for GM cars to start a new team I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:29 pm

Don how many members race from your club? kind of curious of how big we can make this. So far everyone from my club is in favor of this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.seaclubgp.com
NWDragRacer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for GM cars to start a new team   Looking for GM cars to start a new team I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:08 am

gtpilot wrote:
Don how many members race from your club? kind of curious of how big we can make this. So far everyone from my club is in favor of this.

We generally have 5 or 6 per race.

Don
Back to top Go down
iroczlover

PostSubject: Re: Looking for GM cars to start a new team   Looking for GM cars to start a new team I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:22 am

NWDragRacer wrote:
gtpilot wrote:

We generally have 5 or 6 per race.

Don

you will have a couple more at Bremerton this year, when money allows it, May get one of the GIs to come race with us as well.
Back to top Go down
LSxChevelle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for GM cars to start a new team   Looking for GM cars to start a new team I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:41 pm

So what's the word people? GM Drag Team? Basic like the others...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for GM cars to start a new team   Looking for GM cars to start a new team I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for GM cars to start a new team
Page 1 of 1